There are many different kinds of the error messages occur during the Multi-diag Access J2534 software installation. Sometimes it is "VCI can not found", sometimes it is "software expired". For those problems, I will share your some tips for you to check if you have those problems.
1. Check if the anti-virus software is closed before software installation. Please also disconnect the internet.
2. Please do not use other computer system except windows XP. The windows XP is the most compatible computer system for the Multi-diag Access J2534 Actia.
3. After software installation, do not forget to check the software driver.
4. If you can not use it after software installation. Try to reinstall the software on another computer.
(Because not all the windows XP computers are compatible with the software.)
Installation multi-diag 1-2015:
1. Before installation to ensure not having connection networks or wifi active
2. Open folder (1) Key on the CD and run the file KeyUpdate. Then confirm and wait for the message successfully installed XXXXXX and OK
3. Start the installation folder (2) 1-2015
If during your installation software request an unlock key 31-xxxxxxxxxx contact us with the key not give you the activation key valid
Select the language it will continue the installation to completion after the message asking do you restart known not to install the following update etc once the last install
Once the message you want to ask not restart known
4. Go to the following folder C: \ ACTIA \ portal and then delete the file WEGT.EXE
5. Once delete this file, open folder (1) Key on the CD and run the file KeyUpdate. Then confirm and wait for the message successfully installed XXXXXX and OK
6. Then install: xs-ime-pt-207p-workshop.exe. You can then restart the pc
More information wanted,click our website:www.motorpartstore.com