Tacho Pro 2008 July PLUS Universal and you should use this plug:
1. The diagnostic port is near your left knee when you sit on the driver's seat.
2. Turn ignition on.
3. Connect the Tacho Universal to Chrysler diagnostic plug and the diagnostic port. (Use the connector CCD)
4. Select the menu Chrysler-Chrysler Diagnosis.
5. The Tacho Pro 2008 July PLUS Universal shows you the old value.
6. Enter the new value.
7. Verify the new value with OK.
If the new value is not displayed, you have to disconnect the battery for about 2 minutes.