Lexia-3 Lexia3 V48 XS Evolution for Citroen/Peugeot Diagnostic PP2000 V25 updates with free Diagbox V7.76 software now.Lexia-3 Lexia3 V48 xs Evolution can support cars from 1995 to 2013.
Preparation: Lexia3 PP2000 xs Evolution Diagnostic Tool
Attention: PIN Code is required during key programming procedure. Record your vehicle PIN code first.
How to use Lexia3 PP2000 xs Evolution to program Peugeot new keys?
1. You should install and activate Lexia 3 xs Evolution PP2000 V25 diagnostic software.
2. You should select vehicle model 307 and wait until the well communication built.
3. You should check the entering vehicle information.
4. You should select the application as "Peugeot Plant 2000" and confirm it.
5. You should select test by ECU and choose "Built-in systems interface".
6. The system is reading the ECU in progress, follow and accept the windows prompts.
7. You should select "Learning" option under Carry out the tests menu display.
8. You should select "Programming of keys".
9. The system will display key programming procedure when activation process is complete. Confirm to continue.
10. Confirm Unlocking the E.C.U program.
11. Manually enter the "Confidential code" (PIN Code).
12. The system is verifying the PIN code. If the code is correct, the built-in systems interface is ready for programming of keys.
13. Enter the key number to be learnt. The number of keys to be programmed cannot exceed 5.
14. Follow the screen prompt to switch off the ignition
15. Then switch ignition to ON within 15 s.
16. Key programmed, switch off the ignition and take out the key.
17. Switch ignition ON again and insert the next key in the ignition. Repeat the key programming procedure to program another key. When complete programming, the system will display keys that are programmed.
18. Follow the screen instructions. Check the handbrake is on. For an automatic gearbox, check the gear level is in position "P". For a manual gearbox, check that the gear level is in neutral
19. Follow the re-synchronies the HF remote controls procedure to operate until the "End of key programming procedure" notice displays. Exit the program.